Double Exposure Action – This double exposure action is a photoshop action which uses uses 2 photographs and blends them in to create a very nice double exposure effect.
This action is very useful for designers and photographs who need to present some unique and powerful attractive images. Very good for creating artworks, like cd artworks, posters, flyers, ads, social media banners etc.
- Works with any Photoshop version
- Works in any Photoshop language version, no need for additional files
- Fully customizable
- Color grading options, vintage effect, light leaks
- PDF help file with instructions, tips and tricks
- Very fast way to get a double exposure effect
This action works all versions of Photoshops languages. No need for individual files. Because this action uses non specific layers, you dont need another file, if you use another language.
Youtube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiDxawPsaVw&t=12s
Install and Use
- 1. Make sure you use RGB mode and 8 bits/channel from the menu Image > Mode > RGB
- 2. Load the action in you action panel. Go to Window > Actions (Alt+F9) and then click the top menu in the actions panel and click “Load Actions..”
- 3. Open your Background Image.
- 4. Open your Photo Image and select it.
- 5. Click play on the action, from the actions panel.